Frequently Asked Questions
- Hammock Dunes is a private, gated oceanfront Palm Coast golf community located in Florida, on Central Florida’s Atlantic coast, just south of historic St. Augustine and north of Daytona Beach. We are 75 miles northeast of Orlando and 55 miles south of Jacksonville.
- Hammock Dunes Club is located within a gated country club community located next to the Atlantic Ocean 5 minutes east of I-95 exit 289, directly on the Atlantic Ocean to the east and the Intracoastal Waterway to the west.
Major nearby attractions include Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, The Kennedy Space Center, Silver Springs, Marineland, historic St. Augustine and other outstanding Florida attractions which are within easy driving distance.
- The closest airport is Daytona Beach International Airport. DAB is 35 miles from Palm Coast and Hammock Dunes with service provided by Delta through Atlanta and US Airways through Charlotte.
- Other major airports serving the region are Jacksonville International Airport (approximately 75 minutes from Palm Coast), Orlando International Airport (approximately 90 minutes from Palm Coast), and Sanford International Airport (approximately 50 minutes from Palm Coast). All three of these airports are served by a number of airlines.
- For passengers arriving by private plane, the Flagler County Airport provides service and is approximately 15 minutes from Hammock Dunes.
- Hammock Dunes Club is strictly private and is not open to the general public.
- Please visit the Membership Options page for Equity and Non-Equity Membership opportunities.
Hammock Dunes looks beautiful. I might be interested in looking at real estate at Hammock Dunes. Can you refer me to a top quality Realtor who could tell me about the area and possibly show me around?
- Hammock Dunes is a residential (not a resort) community which has both year-around and seasonal residents.
- Options at Hammock Dunes include single family and condominium homes. Prices currently range from around $200K to well into the seven figures. There are many qualified real estate resources that serve our community. We can provide you with a list of options if you like. Hammock Dunes Club is member-owned and is not part of any developer or real estate firm.
- We are very proud of our club, its golf courses, dining and other facilities and would be happy to answer any other questions you may have.
- You can reach us by phone at 386-445-0747 or email at email@example.com.